INI CET EXAM PATTERN AND COMPLETE DETAILS
Recently the announcement of new date of INI CET 2021 by AIIMS was made and the exam is going to be conducted on June 16, 2021. Before the exam was scheduled to be held on May 8, 2021 which was postponed due to the pandemic.
About INI CET 2021
INI CET 2021 or Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test is a national level entrance test conducted bi-yearly by All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi. The exam is common entrance exam for AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS, and PGIMER for various PG medical courses such as Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of Medicine (DM) and Master of Chirurgiae (MCh) courses with total number of 897 seats available.
INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria that are required for all the aspirants to appear in INI CET 2021 for seeking admission in PG medical courses offered by various centers of AIIMS along with other institutes are mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to possess an MBBS or BDS or equivalent degree from a recognized institute or by MCI or DCI.
- The internship with the duration of one year must be completed by the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to unreserved or general category should secure 55% of marks in aggregate in their degree course whereas candidates from the reserved category need to obtain 50% of marks in aggregate in their bachelor courses.
- Candidates must hold a registration certificate issued by MCI or DCI or SMC or SDC.
The process follows:
- Phase I: Application
- Phase II: Examination
- Phase III: Seat Allocation
INI CET 2021 Application Form
INI CET 2021 Application form will be filled in two stages: Basic and Final registration. Moreover, it includes RUC generation that facilitates candidates for applying to multiple courses.
The application fee of INR 1,500 for the candidate belongs to unreserved or general category and INR 1,200 for the candidates from reserved or SC or Schedule Caste and ST or Schedule Tribe is to be paid.
INI CET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the application process can download INI CET 2021 Admit Card once released online. The admit card is supposed to be released on 9th June, 2021.
INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the exam candidates must be aware of exam pattern, time duration, marking pattern etc. so, here are mentioned details in brief for reference:
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes and it will be held from 9am to 12 Noon
- In examination 200 multiple choice questions will be there.
- There will be 1 mark for each correct answer and no marks for any incorrect answer.
- Negative marking follows in the exam.
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
For INI CET 2021 students should focus on following topics. The syllabus includes:
INI CET - AIIMS PG syllabus
- Pre-clinical- Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy
- Para-clinical- Pharmacology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Community Medicine
- Clinical- Obstetrics, Paediatrics, and Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Surgery and allied subjects- Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T., Anaesthesiology
INI CET - JIPMER PG syllabus (MD/MS)
- Basic Clinical Science- Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Biostatistics.
- Clinical Science- Community Medicine, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis, Radio Therapy, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine.
INI CET - JIPMER PG syllabus (MDS)
- Dental Science- Dental Materials, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and Public Health Dentistry.
- Basic Clinical Science- General Anatomy including embryology and histology, General human physiology and Biochemistry, Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology, General Pathology and Microbiology, General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery, and Biostatistics
INI CET - PGIMER syllabus
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Biochemistry
- Immunogenetics and molecular biology
- Applied Physiology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Social and Preventive medicine
- Internal Medicine
INI CET 2021 Merit List
Based on the score obtained in INI CET 2021 Result, a merit list will be prepared and published. If there is the same score obtained by two or more candidates then the candidate will have to get through the tie-breaking process.
In this process, candidates will be selected by the maximum number of scores, age and less negative marks. After completing this process candidates will have to take participation in the counselling process.
INI CET 2021 Counselling Process
INI CET 2021 Counselling will begin just after the release of INICET Result. The Online Counselling will be conducted in four rounds beginning with a mock round, and then first round, second round and open round through online mode.
- Candidate need to register themselves through the online mode in the official website of AIIMS for the counselling session.
- After the registration, the candidate must log in to the website using credential.
- Enter their preferences or choices on the form displayed on the screen and need to save it.
- Seat allotment result will be announced based on the preferences made by the candidate during this process.
- Candidate can modify their preferences before the final seat allotment round.
- After completion of all the above-mentioned process, candidate need to report to the concerned institute with all the required documents to complete the verification process.
Aspirants of INI CET 2021 are advised to keep a track of the important dates and events during the admission process. Candidates should not miss important deadlines in order to have a hassle-free experience.